Returns will be handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you receive an item that is defective and not due to shipping damages, please contact our store within 48 hours or 2 business days of receipt. If your item is defective after the first use, please contact the manufacturer directly. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature. If a residential appliance is installed in a commercial or group home, the warranty is void and will need to be handled directly with the manufacturer. We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges if the manufacturer authorizes a replacement on a unit. Missing or damaged parts may be eligible for free replacement by the manufacturer under the standard warranty at their sole discretion.
General Return Policies:
Please read all item/unit specifications before purchasing and call us with any questions prior to placing an order. This will help avoid unnecessary returns.
- Damaged items should not be accepted upon delivery.
- After an initial inspection of the appliance, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- Shipping, handling, and installation charges to and from our store are not refundable for returned items.
- You must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your item if your product is damaged.
- In the event of a return, you must contact our store to receive a return authorization (RA) number. We will not accept any returns without a RA.
- All returns are subject to a 45% restocking fee.
- Returned products are only accepted if they are in the same condition as when sold. This includes all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed
- Items that have been moved from their original delivery location cannot be returned.
- You must return the item using the same shipping methods as it was originally shipped.
- We do not accept returns on special ordered items and commercial laundry equipment.
- You have 30 days from the return authorization to return the appliance to our store.
- We cannot accept any item that has been installed, used, or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
We will be happy to authorize a return for an exchange on any product as long as it can be restocked or returned to the manufacturer for reimbursement. If the product is defined as returnable in the above sections, please call our store at 585-272-9933.