The 3rd rack offers 30% more loading area. Perfect for ramekins, cooking utensils and extra-long silverware.
- 44 dBA: Quietest dishwasher brand in the US.*
- A 3rd rack adds versatility and offers 30% more loading area.**
- RackMatic® adjustable upper rack offers 3 height levels for 9 possible rack positions.
- Anti-fingerprint stainless steel resists smudges and cleans easily.
- AquaStop® Leak Protection works 24/7, even when the dishwasher is not running.
- Minimum Water Pressure (lb/sin): 14 psi
- Energy Star® qualified: Yes
- Total annual energy consumption (kWh): 269 kWh
- Number of place settings: 16
- Number of options: 5
- Number of wash cycles: 5
- Tub material: Stainless steel
- Concealed heating element: Yes
- Water softener: No
- Five-level wash: Yes
- ChildLock: No
- Watts (W): 1440 W. Current (A): 12 A. Volts (V): 120 V. Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz.
- Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in): 33 7/8 '' x 23 9/16 '' x 23 3/4 ''
- Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in): 33 7/8 '' x 24 '' x 24 ''
- Length outlet hose (in): 79''. Net weight (lbs): 91 lbs
Offer Expires: 6/1/2019 to 7/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 9/30/2019
Enjoy exclusive rebate savings with purchase of qualifying Bosch appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 9/30/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.