This Whirlpool® microwave has convenient features that are easy to use no matter who's doing the cooking. Our microwave with a turntable accommodates various dish sizes while microwave presets deliver the right amount of time and heat. Plus, electronic touch controls are easy to use and clean. From sides to snacks, enjoy the flexibility of fitting cooking into any schedule.
- Microwave Presets Get just the right amount of heat and time, whether you're cooking or defrosting, with specific preset options.
- Electronic Touch Controls Navigate through cooking modes and options with controls that are as easy to use as they are to clean.
- Dishwasher-Safe Turntable Plate Clean up spills on the turntable by simply putting it in the dishwasher.
- 2-Speed, 300 CFM Motor Class Match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared and quickly get rid of cooking odors with two different fan speed settings.
- Add 30 Seconds Option Quickly set the microwave timer to 30 seconds or add it to already in-progress cooking time with the touch of a button.
- Adjustable Cooktop Lighting Keep an eye on what's cooking below the microwave or keep a nightlight on in the kitchen.
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.