Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
•Less than 18" wide for a perfect fit in
•32" height for use in ADA compliant settings
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use under counters
•Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
•Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
SUMMIT's collection of built-in undercounter wine cellars offers quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style. The SWC1840BADA is a 32" high wine cellar designed for built-in or freestanding use under lower ADA compliant counters, with a unique 18" width. The reversible glass door features an elegant stainless steel trim and professional handle, with a factory installed lock for added security. Inside, this auto defrost wine cellar can store up to 34 Bordeaux or Burgundy style bottles, with a slotted floor that can also accommodate champagne if needed. The slide-out wooden shelves come in a jet black finish for a modern look. Recessed LED lighting offers an elegant view of the items, while the digital thermostat ensures easy temperature management. With its slim fit and convenient design, the SWC1840BADA makes an attractive addition to any room.
- Commercially approved : ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- ADA compliant : 32" height is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- 34 bottle capacity : Versatile interior can store up to 34 standard 750ml Bordeaux style or wider Burgundy style bottles
- Glass door with stainless steel trim : Provides a full display of stored contents with a heat-safe double tempered design
- Factory installed lock : Keyed security on the door
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Digital display : Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting : Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Automatic defrost : Reduced maintenance with the convenience of auto defrost
- Wooden shelves : 5 shelves offer the perfect storage for wine bottles in a classic wooden finish
- Reversible door : Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Professional handle : Stainless steel look for added elegance
- Flush back : Space saving design
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||31.38" (80 cm)
||17.75" (45 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||39.75" (101 cm)
||3.3 cu.ft. (93 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||95.0 lbs. (43 kg)
||98.0 lbs. (44 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||2 to 4 days
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Zones
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||41 to 68 F
|Latch for door
||LHD - Left hand door swing
|T1 Door Tint
||T1S Door Tint
|T2 Door Tint
||T3 Door Tint
|T4 Door Tint
Energy Star Rated:
3.3 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.