Upright design lets you properly store open bottles of wine
•Optimum wine storage with vibration-free operation
•Perfect for holding Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and other wines with larger bottle sizes
•Ships with alternate top frame to store 8 standard 750 ml sized bottles
•Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
•Environmentally friendly design with no chemical cooling agents
SUMMIT STC1W6 is a thermoelectric wine chiller designed to store wine bottles at a ready-to-serve temperature. This jet black cooler is sized for use on top of counters, with 6 slots that let you store open bottles upright. The openings are designed to hold bottles with diameters up to 3 1/2" wide, perfect for Chardonnay and other styles with large bases. We also include an alternate lid that holds 8 standard 750 ml sized bottles, letting you change the arrangement as you need. A glass window with an LED light allows you to display the labels of the front bottles. Two interior fans ensure cool air is evenly distributed throughout the interior so that each bottle maintains the desired temperature. The front-located digital thermostat can be set anywhere between 46 and 66 F, making it ideal for red, white, or blush wines. Thermoelectric cooling technology offers added benefits for users, with quieter operation than standard compressor-based wine cellars. This style also eliminates vibrations that can damage the taste and consistency of your collection. Since there are no chemical cooling agents, the STC1W6 is an environmentally friendly answer to keeping wine cool. With a smart design and easy fit, the STC1W6 is ideal for many applications that require the space-saving cooling of open bottles, from wine tastings to dinner parties.
- Thermoelectric cooling No compressor for quieter operation
- Upright bottle storage Interior can hold up to 6 large bottles in an upright position
- 8-Bottle frame included We include the standard lid for our STC1, letting you switch frames to store up to 8 standard 750 ml sized bottles
- Vibration-free operation With no compressor, wine does not experience damaging vibrations
- Digital thermostat Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls front located for added convenience
- Wide temperature range Thermostat can be set between 46 and 66 F for proper storage of white, blush, or red wine
- Glass window with LED light Bottles stored in the front of the unit are displayed by an energy efficient LED light
- Interior fans Two fans ensure air is evenly circulated among all eight bottles
- 100% CFC and freon free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||9.75" (25 cm)
||29.0" (74 cm)
||12.63" (32 cm)
||0.8 cu.ft. (23 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||26.0 lbs. (12 kg)
||28.0 lbs. (13 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Zones
Energy Star Rated:
0.8 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.