- 32" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
- High temperature alarm includes external temperature readout
- Includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug
- Internal fan complete with gel packs for stabilized interior
- Fully wrapped 304 grade stainless steel
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers MED series all-refrigerators for stabilized temperature performance to be used in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The SP6DS7MEDADA is a commercially approved undercounter refrigerator is constructed entirely from stainless steel. At just 24" wide and featuring recessed handles, the SP6DS7MEDADA takes up little space but has plenty of storage capacity. It can be used built-in under counters or as a freestanding unit. The 32" height is designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters.
Automatic defrost reduces user maintenance, with internal fan circulation providing even temperature distribution. Special medical features include a high temperature alarm with external display and a green dot plug to protect the cord in high traffic areas.
- ADA compliant : 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Commercially listed : ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Automatic defrost : Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Complete stainless steel exterior : Cabinet and drawer fronts are constructed from 304 grade stainless steel
- High temperature alarm : Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug : Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Internal fan with gel packs : Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Fully finished cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Adjustable thermostat : Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
- 100% CFC Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Ext Depth with Handle
|Interior Height 1
|Interior Width 1
|Interior Depth 1
|Comp Step Height
|Comp Step Width
|Comp Step Depth
|US Electrical Safety
|Depth with door at 90°
||Interior and Exterior
|Low Side PSI
|High Side PSI
|Level Legs Quantity
Energy Star Rated:
5.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.