Weatherproof design with modern style
•Storage shelves inside and out
•Compete stainless steel construction
•Add a 24 inch wide outdoor refrigerator, freezer, or beer dispenser from SUMMIT's U.L. outdoor line
SUMMIT's CartOS brings luxury and convenience to the outdoors in a stainless steel serving cart. This 61" wide unit lets you create an upscale kitchen right in your own backyard, beginning with ample storage space. Keep items on three exterior shelves and inside magnetic locking doors fitted with elegant towel bar handles. The cart includes room for ice storage and a removable stainless steel countertop. Cart OS is completely constructed from 304 grade stainless steel to weather the elements in classic style. You can remove the center to install a SUMMIT refrigerator, freezer, or beer cooler for more storage options.
- Removable ice trays : Conveniently refill ice with lift-out stainless steel trays
- Two professional towel bar handles : Modern stainless steel side handles increase unit mobility
- Removable countertop : Convenient workspace that can be removed for added versatility
- Magnetic locking doors : Keep interior contents safe behind doors that will stay closed
- Three exterior shelves : Store large bottles on the side
- 304 grade stainless steel : Complete stainless steel design for easy durability in the outdoors
|Height of Cabinet
||41.5" (105 cm)
||61.0" (155 cm)
||25.0" (64 cm)
||180.0 lbs. (82 kg)
||187.0 lbs. (85 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||2 to 4 days
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.