A combination of style and functionality, this Stainless Steel, Black Cabinet Beverage Center features two temperature-controlled zones. There are separate zones for whites and reds, plus a UV-Protected Thermal Glass Door to help preserve and protect wine. It has a 14 wine bottle capacity that can easily fit a wine collection withspace left over for other beverages.
- Two Temperature-Controlled Zones (For Beverage Cellar) - Allows for two independent temperature zones to chill beverages, hors d'oeuvres and wine bottles in their optimal climate. The top zone adjusts temperature from 33-40°F, while the lower zone can be adjusted from 42-64°F.
- 4.8 cu. ft. capacity with 14 wine bottle capacity - keeps food and beverages right at hand for entertaining or every day use. It provides the perfect place to store, chill and display up to 14 bottles of wine or any other item you want to keep cold in the lower zone of the beverage center.
- UV-Protected Thermal Glass Door - Filters UV rays to help protect wine and other beverages from premature aging.
- Auto-Light Interior LED Lighting - Is proximity-activated making it easy to find items inside the unit without having to open the door. One or two rows of LED top mounted lights slowly illuminate when approaching the unit, and gradually turn off when not needed.
- Touch Controls - An easy to use electronic interface that allows pleasant and precise control over the refrigerator temperatures and settings.
- SatinGlide® Wood-Front Racks - Provides smooth movement even on fully loaded racks. The wood front gives the metal racks a sleek, high-end design.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.