This beautiful electric freestanding range produces flawless cooking results with Even-Heat True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. The oven is 6.4 cu ft., providing an extra-large capacity that lets you easily prepare multiple dishes at once. The cooktop features five heating surfaces, including a dedicated warming zone, allowing you to do more on your range.
- Even-Heat True Convection - Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- 6.4 Cu Ft. Oven Capacity - Provides an extra-large cooking capacity that easily handles multiple dishes at once.
- 5 Cooking Elements Including a Warm Zone - Provides five independent cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features two dual elements 12/9", 9/6", two 6 inch cooking zones, plus a dedicated warming zone.
- Aqualift® - Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
- Storage Drawer - Adds additional storage space that's perfect for pots, pans and baking sheets.
- Hidden Bake - Covers up the baking element, making it easier to wipe away spills
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.